John was a sweety and brought a cake to my class. They were very excited. And if you count there are 31 children, one was sick ! And I think I got sung to 12 times at least. I also had parent teacher conferences from 12 to 8 last night and then got to open gifts later that. It was a good night thanks to John and his family and my 32 children.
Oh and if you're wondering where I am... I'm in the very back standing on my tippie toes. Most of my children are already as tall as I am. They'll all be taller by the end of the year.
7 comments:
ANNA!!! I'm so glad I can get to your blog now. Was it private before??? So fun to see how you and your hubby are doing. You're so darn cute...as always! Hope you had a happy birthday. We'll have to stay in touch. Our blog address is: twolittlebroncos.blogspot.com
Amy Chandler Tucker
Whew! 32 children! Happy happy birthday dear - I thought of you ALL day long!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Wooohooo!!!
Man that is a lot of kids in one class!! I bet they all just love you though! Who wouldn't? How did parent teacher conferences go?
Happy Birthday! Man, you're old! I'll never be that old. I'm sure you're everybody's favorite teacher!
Thanks! Ya'll are great!!
haha Im so sorry I did remember but we were in st george and when Im with the fam I kind get into my own world but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! how did you like your presents?
What a cute class! I love staying at home with my baby, but sometimes I do miss teaching.
I can't believe you have that big of a class. The most I ever had was 17 in my classrooms.
Thinking of you as a teacher makes me miss our college days going to every single class together in our teaching program. That was the best, you were my lifesaver at that time in my life.
Post a Comment