Monday, December 21, 2009

Naughty or Nice?


Cache got to see Santa for the first time on the 12th. Look how excited he is. :)


And, just in case you didn't notice, that is Santa's beard Cache has in his right hand. Sorry Santa!
Cache would definitely pass the "Nice" test. He continues to surprise me with his even temperment and fun personality. He's such a good baby!

He's rolling great both ways, sitting up, eating baby food, sleeping through the night, again,(after we rearranged his eating schedule).


Cache is tickle-ish which is kinda fun. He'll laugh right out loud if you tickle him just right. He's already a daddy's boy, if I'm holding him and John is doing something else he'll watch him so intently until John looks at him and then get the biggest smile. Sometimes he doesn't want me to feed him, just his Daddy. I don't blame him. His Daddy really is the best! :)


He's still kinda shy around big crowds, sometimes, last night at our friends dinner was an exception. He was surprisingly talkative and awake. He usually just fakes sleep in large crowds. Funny boy.


We sure love our little buddy!

(Pictures are a little fuzzy cause they were taken with John's phone)

2 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

He is so cute! And has gotten so big!

Lisa said...

Oh I can't wait to see him again! I wish that I could fake sleep in large gatherings. I don't like them much either, Cache!