It's been awhile since I posted so I figured I better give an update for history's sake.
We're doing good!
Right now I'm 35 weeks. Weighing more than I did when I had Season, but feel much MUCH better!
Still throwing up most days. Longest I've gone without is 5 days. That was nice.
Feeling contractions lots, but not the labor kind, and mostly after something strenuous. Like walking up the stairs. Ha!
Baby is down so if she stays that way we won't have to have a c-section. Having been through both ways though I'm good with either.
Most of my family is convinced I'm having this little sis this month. I'm fine with that as long is it is July 31st. Actual due date is Aug 23 so I really don't want to go any earlier. For all I know I could go over due, something I'm not use to and really might throw me for a loop. :)
I recognize how blessed I've been with this pregnancy. I've taken it fairly easy from the beginning because of our little miscarriage scare, but I've been blessed with the health and energy to keep up with all that's been going on at home, with my calling, and keeping up with Cache and Season.
There's been a few times when I've been told I probably wouldn't be able to do something because I was pregnant, and my attitude has really been all along, "I'll prove you wrong!" :) Like with golfing, or riding a horse. Or climbing over a fence, or playing midnight glow in the dark frisbee. There's been other things, too, but that's all I can think of for now.
![]() |
| Back at 32 weeks. I'm bigger now. :) |

2 comments:
Exciting to be so close and not going into labor prematurely! I hope all goes well. I'm sure it will.
Riding a horse? Playing midnight glow-in-the-dark Frisbee? You crack me up! And you look gorgeous.
Post a Comment