Saturday, January 17, 2009

Eights Tag

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows
  • The Office
  • American Idol
  • Biggest Loser
  • Friends
  • Seinfeld
  • HGTV
  • The Cosby Show
  • I Love Lucy

I know those last two are ancient, but I never stop laughing when I watch them.

8 Things I did yesterday
  • Showered
  • Threw Up
  • Had Breakfast/Read Scrips
  • Taught and supervised kids on a field trip to the Fun Park. Brought back good memories of elementary days at Skateland.
  • Came home and hung out with the hubby for awhile.
  • Went to dinner at Firehouse.
  • Watched Paul Blart Mall Cop.
  • Fell asleep on the couch while John made dessert. This baby thing is making me sleepy!
8 Things I look forward to.
  • Having a baby!
  • Finding out if it's a boy or girl.
  • Feeling it for the first time
  • Being a stay at home mom. Someday...
  • Getting the baby room ready
  • Seeing what the kid is going to look like.
  • Not Throwing up every morning. Still I can't complain. I really don't have it that bad.
  • A garage.
8 Favorite Restaurants
  • Costa Vida
  • Chiles
  • Wingers
  • Firehouse
  • Olive Garden
  • Iggies
  • 9 Beans and a Burrito (in Twin Falls)
  • Mandarin House (in Twin)
8 Things on my wish-list
  • Rockin hot body ( I'll steal that one from Alisha, who Doesn't want that??!)
  • A cruise. Somewhere warm!
  • Keep my house spotless.
  • Creativity. I really just steal other people's ideas. I have a hard time thinking on my own.
  • Perfect students. They would never talk out. Always do their homework and never call substitutes "fat cows". Ah if only....
  • World Peace... Why not.
  • A good memory. I not only have a bad short term memory, but I've forgotten so much about my school days. Kinda sad.

8 People I Tag

Most of my blogging buddies have already gotten this tag, so if you were left out, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Ha I love your answers, its funny that you were the one to fall asleep and not john for once... ps how was mall cop we want to see that?

*LaUrA* said...

I want a Rockin' Hot body too!...but hey...you already have one!

I am behind so I haven't gotten to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love following pregnancies on blogs and then getting to see the end result!! So fun! Sorry you are puking every now and then...hopefully that will stop soon and not follow you all the way to the end!

My advice is do everything you have ever wanted to do NOW!! :)

Can't wait for an update and to eventually find out what you are having!! Hope you are well!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I got a little behind on the blog thing. I didn't even know you were having a baby until now. Must find Post. Congrats!!!! Yay!!! Hate morning sickness, drats. I can not wait until you know what you are having, due when? I am going to find out in about 3-4 weeks what I am having, I need to bug my doctor. You will love being a mom- it is the best. Even if lack of sleep is in the beginning, ok and your in some pain too (breastfeeding, just giving birth) those little fingers and face will melt your heart and you will never know how you lived without the baby.

Lisa said...

I'm with Laura - you've always had a great body!

Ah, Skateland. The days when we'd eat way too much cotton candy, drink blue slushies, and flirt with Robbie Buck. You did that too, right?

Please tell me that your students didn't really call their substitute a "fat cow"!