This is a long over due post, but I figured I'd still share it. When I saw this little book on my desk at school I laughed right out loud and then shared it with all the other teachers I could find right then. This student is such a cute little sweetie. And so creative! And I think she might have had a little insight as well...
Hey of course I don't mind that you found us through Doug and Mar's blog! I am so glad to wrote to me. Going through and catching up with your crazy lives really made me cry. I guess being pregnant has done it to me but also because I am not much further behind you and can't wait to be able to hold my little boy either. When life settles down for the two of you I would love to get together and go to dinner or something to catch up seems how we just live miles from each other.
5 comments:
ha ha! Thats adorable!
Isn't that the truth :)
I remember you telling me about this book. It is too funny. You'll have to save it.
Wow! I guess that is the most honest story I've every read. Congrats late guys. Hope all is well.
~Doug
Hey of course I don't mind that you found us through Doug and Mar's blog! I am so glad to wrote to me. Going through and catching up with your crazy lives really made me cry. I guess being pregnant has done it to me but also because I am not much further behind you and can't wait to be able to hold my little boy either. When life settles down for the two of you I would love to get together and go to dinner or something to catch up seems how we just live miles from each other.
Post a Comment