John here, and today I'm trying this new thing that I invented called speed blogging. Instead of carefully calculating each sentence and phrase like I usually do, I am just writing whatever comes to mind in whatever order it comes without hitting the backspace key. If I pause for more than 3 seconds I am obligated to write about whatever has taken my attention away from the blog, right now we are watching the news so it might get crazy and there might be crazy news tidbits mixed in with the update of our family. Anna is getting ready for school which starts in a couple of weeks and I have been going to and from Salt Lake for some wicked UPS driving training. They just pulled a helicopter out of the Hudson and are talking about how Micheal jackson might have died. I'll be glad when I don't have to drive to SLC everyday. The Hogle Zoo has a new baby elephant Christy and she doing well but shewon;t be on display for a couple of more weeks. Just so you know. Last week Anna had a baby shower in Boise and we woud like to thank her aunt JOAN for putting it on and all those who attended. Sadly I couldn't make the shower as Jim dragged me kicking and screaming to the Quail Hollow Golf Course which is way pretty and a good course. Cache loves the car and its as if he has a built in timer that allows him to sleep until we are about 15 minutes away from our destination and he starts to wake up (but doesn't cry). He is getting big. He is getting a little double chin and lots of meat on his bones. I weighed him the otherday and he was 8.8lbs He has just started sleeping for longer spurts, sometimes even 6 hours long which we like. He also goes on pooping spurts. Sometimes he wont poop for like 2 days and then all of the sudden he will poop every 2 hours and go through 3 outfits. He's nuts. His hair hasn't fallen out yet and is getting pretty thick in the back. All is going well and hopefully you enjoy the pics.
Cache and his Friend Navi, Navi is only 4 weeks older than Cache.
Anna made me cake for my birthday. She did a good job.
I loved it.
Building up some leg strength
One day me and Anna walked into the living room and found Cache
like this. We still don't know where he got the tee and golf ball from.
7 comments:
I just have to say you guys are AMAZING! Mark and I are amazed at your strength and have had you in our thoughts and prayers during all that you have gone through. We are so glad Cache is doing better and he is SO CUTE!
Anna you are going back to teaching too? Who is taking care of Cache?
He's looking so good! What a sweet boy.
Oh, and I think Navi is my cousin's baby...I don't know of any others with that name.
Um...LOVE this post because not only did I catch up on your sweet baby (who I'm totally excited to meet), but I also got all caught up on the news so that's great!
Cute pics...and the "Super Baby" onesie is so fitting for your little guy!
I think we can all agree that speed blogging was successful. Haha. I told Nate he needs to take a spin at some blogging and his response was, "yeah right, I'm not funny like John so it would be lame." I tried.
And I have to say, we both have some beautiful babies! That picture is one of my favorite. I never actually stopped to think that Navi is only a month older than Cache. I'm so glad I got to meet him. He is the cutest little guy and I'm so in love with his hair. Tell him Navi misses him and we'll be bringing Nate over to meet him when we come back for good!
Thanks for the update. I think the news will keep talking about Micheal Jackson for at least a year. I am so glad I was updated on the Hogle zoo too. Lil guy looks better...keep growing! He will be too big before you know it. Good luck with back to school stuff Anna. Love Ya!
Hey guys I'm glad Cache is doing well. He probably is a better golfer than I am now. We should have a friend for him to play with in a few weeks. Good luck on the school year Anna. John, we have Mr. mom playdates scheduled on Jazz game nights. You are always invited.
Haha John you are so funny I LOVE the pic of Cache and the golf ball Dave can only hope our kids are as cool as him. Im jealous you got to see Navi and Laci. WEll we hope we get to see you guys soon the kid is getting big.
Post a Comment