I don't think Valentines will be the same when I'm not teaching! Our school tradition is to have a Valentines Tea and Dance. We all dress up in our BEST. Drink punch have heart shaped sugar cookies and then the teacher's get to watch the kiddies perform the dances they have been learning about in PE. So cute. Oh and we also get pictures taken. Then for our class we've always had the end of the day to pass out Valentines. This was my stash.
I also got a wonderful surprise from my cute hubby! He painted our Laundry Room. I've been talking about it for a long time. I really have a phobia of our basement. I don't like them in general, but especially ours. I need to spray for spiders really bad. I HATE them. They SCARE me. If I see one I won't go into the room again till it's gone. Something I need to overcome maybe? Yes! But this post is not about phobias. The reason I mention it... I believe every time you paint the spiders leave for awhile. Plus, if it looks pretty there can't possibly be something so ugly lurking around. Right?!?
Anyway, it looks great and I'm so thankful that I have a sweet hubby who listens so carefully to every conversation so that Valentines day is really meaningful.
If that wasn't enough he bought me a super cute dress. He really has good taste in clothes for me.
Thanks babe! I love you!
Oh and just so you don't think I stiffed him... John got a temple bag and chocolate covered marshmallow hearts as per his request. I know! His gift to me was way better.
1 comment:
I remember killing a few spider for you during sleep overs. I'm not a huge fan myself, but I always feel super brave when I'm with someone who's REALLY scared of them. Thanks for that. ;)
Post a Comment