A little late but here's some pictures of our little man in his new Easter suit.
I LOVE these boys!Our Easter was wonderful! We got to spend the weekend with both sides of the family. My fam came down for conference and we celebrated my mom's 50th B. Day. She's an amazing woman with the strongest faith of anyone I've ever met. I hope to be more like her in so many ways. She truly is one of my best friends and I appreciate her so much. It was fun to celebrate with her.
Here are a few pics to remember the night.
This Easter we found ourselves so Thankful for our Savior and his gift to us of the Resurrection, and we are grateful we got to celebrate that with loving friends and family.
6 comments:
I'm so glad that you guys did stop by to visit. Totally worth putting off bedtime! I can't wait to come and see you and Ashlee soon!
oh my how cute is his Easter outfit.. Im glad you guys are doing so good and having fun.
Your family is so cute....all of it, your mom, dad, sisters, bro! Your mom IS great! I remember her feeding me and bro lunch, she is so giving. I also remember her being very protective of her children, such a good mom.
Oh my heck, that Easter suit is so dang cute! I can't believe Cache and Navi are already reaching their first birthdays, isn't it crazy? I'm glad we have blogs so we can see the happenings in each others' lives since we don't get to see each other as much anymore!
He is so dang cute!! I can't believe he is almost 1. Anna, I think he looks more and more like you every time I see him.
Post a Comment