Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 months

I had to post this before my baby turned one. I don't want to forget what 11 months was like! :)

Cache is Awesome! And this is why:
  • He's Crawling! I know we already posted about that one but it was a long time coming and he's finally doing it. Fast and so cute!
  • Loves Outside still, but can finally enjoy it cause of the lovely weather.
  • Good at eating Gerber 2nds( Chicken and Veggies, Mac and Cheese, Beef and Veggies, Pasta and Veggies, but NO fruit! Whatever!) Still working on table foods.
  • Doesn't sleep through the night since we went on Spring Break. Bummer!
  • Still would love to sleep with Mom and Dad.
  • Loves to peek over his crib at mom and Dad while they sleep and then yell "Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Until they wake up.
  • Says Momma. That's right! He's a momma's boy!
  • Loves cuddling. Still!
  • Loves being held!
  • Loves all things electronic.
  • Enjoys taking baths in the sink right now since our toilet is in the tub due to our broken sewer pipe and has been for 3 weeks now.
  • Loves playing hide and seek with Daddy.
  • Is sooooo happy!
  • Still loves all the attention he gets EVERYWHERE he goes.




Sure love our little guy! We are enjoying every minute we have with him.

4 comments:

*LaUrA* said...

What a cute lil' man! Yay for him crawling and being so loveable!

Lisa said...

I envy the cuddling. Do you think Cache would cuddle with me since my little man won't?

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is a cuddler, lucky you. What a sweet boy, I love it that he wakes you guys up! Time has gone by soo fast :( I am glad he is crawling, can't wait to make fun of you when he starts to climb everything ;)

Traci said...

Wow, he's that old already?! I can't believe how fast that went! (I'm sure you're saying the same thing!)
And just so you know, every little boy that we see Sawyer yells out "Cache!".... well more like "Cack", hahhaa it cracks us up everytime!