Now it's all new for me from here on out. As you all remember, or have been reminded by me several times, I had Cache at 31 weeks, so this is a big success! :) Everything is going great. I still have contractions a lot but we're saying that they're just Braxton Hicks and I'm still not doing a lot of physical labor. Exercise never started for me so I never had to stop. :)
Belly shot - 32 weeks.
Right now I weigh about 130 lbs.
My last BP check was 120/70 - higher than last Dr visit but still very good.
No protein in my urine.
No swelling. :) :)
And.... I haven't thrown up in weeks! Yeah Yeah!
I am smaller than I was when I had Cache. In EVERY way.
I am told that in the coming weeks I will be gaining more weight and getting bigger and bigger and more uncomfortable, I can imagine what it will be like.
As for when lil sis is coming... the Dr says we're shooting for Feb 22 for a c-section if all goes well. It could possibly be on Mar 1st though if it doesn't look like she is developed enough. This means I could only have 6 weeks left which feels like not enough time to get everything ready. So crazy. Glad things are going well so far though.:)

4 comments:
You look Amazing! I love your belly it just pokes right out! I hope you keep doing well. And I feel ya on not feeling ready or having time but you know it will all work out cause they are coming one way or another:)
You are so pretty! Hurray for making it to 32 weeks, and I can't wait to meet lil sis!
Yeah for making it to 32 weeks. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
You look so cute. I am glad things are going well with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment