Friday, July 15, 2011

My Big Helper

So, Cache has been such a great helper lately. The other day I was in a different room and had my hands tied with something I can't remember and Season was letting me know she wasn't happy in the only way she knows how so I asked Cache to please hand her a toy. I would occasionally hear silence and then the screaming would start again, so I came out to see what was going on. What I found was Season in her bouncer surrounded by toys. Cache had been trying out different ones to see which one she liked.Such an obedient little boy and such a sweetie.

Other ways he likes to help right now:
-Giving Season baths.
-Vacuuming still, of course.
-Mopping
-Putting his clothes away in his drawers.
-Getting diapers for Season, or himself.
-Putting away his toys.
-Dusting.
-Giving Season her binky.
-Unloading the dishwasher. Especially the silverware.
-Carrying heavy things with me.
-Wiping things up with Clorox Wipes.
-Buckling Lil' Sis in her car seat.
-Going with Daddy to get the mail.
- Making Season roll over.(This I have a great video of but blogger doesn't want to load it apparently. )
 -Watering the plants outside.

Cache is such a great big brother!

No comments: