Friday, July 15, 2011

Sharing

The other day I was doing the dishes while Cache sat on the couch eating a snack before nap time and entertaining Lil' Sis. When I came back in the living room I noticed a few cheese crumbs on her collar. Before long I understood what had happened. I have mentioned before how this little girl has a good set of lungs and will probably be a singer. I am  now convinced she will be a soprano opera singer since she has been working out her vocal chords while trying to digest the cheese Cache shared with her. Poor girl, her brother is just too too nice! I really should have known better than to leave him alone with her while eating a snack since just the day before I had stopped him from sharing his Carrot, Cheese again, and a Goldfish.

So glad he has the sharing thing down though. :)

No comments: