Monday, December 17, 2012

End of November

Here are a few pictures that let me know what I did at the end of November. The month now seems like a blur, but I'm grateful I have some documentation of it.

One night for Young Women's we did a Thanksgiving Craft thanks to my AWESOME 1st Counselor Michelle. She's the one on the far left. My AWESOME 2nd Counselor is in the middle. I love them!


 Trina and I had to bring our kids to the next YW activity which was Tangled! Yep, we're cool like that. Actually this was the first all planned Class Activity and it was a hit!
 Sometime in November we had a Thankful Family home Evening where we each got to Color our own Turkey person and Wrtie what we were thankful for. John's is funny. :)


This year for Thanksgiving we were at John's Grandparents. I say all the time how much I love them. But I really mean it. I am soooooo blessed to have married into such an amazing family. We had a wonderful Turkey dinner, played Bingo and Bunko, shared our good news and talents and the Menehune  even came. Their story is a little different as told by John and Grandpa Martin. When they come to Grandpa's house they leave money for the children around the yard and out on the window sills and fences. They are poor themselves, but love to give to others. And they love to eat Turkey, so of course we left some out for them. It is a wonderful tradition that John grew up with and our kids and grandkids will too. Again. I love our family!









No comments: