Monday we took the kids to the Jump Zone. Sooo Fun! And kids under two are free! You all must go and try it out!
Tuesday we went to the movie, Wreck it Ralph. Cache did pretty good. He just needed to move to different spots in the aisle to see it from a new view every once in awhile. Season thought it was great to run around and disturb the other people watching. And then scream bloody murder when we'd try to hold her. This seems to be her pattern though. The 2nd time we try to take her to a movie will probably go much better.
Season and Cache are really bad at stopping so I can take pictures of them, so I'm trying to teach them to pose. This is Season's. Ha ha. :)
![]() |
| Love my boy too too much! |
![]() |
| Cache's pose. Showing his muscles of course. |
![]() |
| Pose with a wrench. |
![]() |
| Reading a book. |
One day during the week we kind of helped Daddy rake leaves at the old house.
![]() |
| Here's the pose again. |
![]() |
| And again. I can't get enough. |
![]() |
| Now both of them. They crack me up! |
![]() |
| Muscles! |
I was actually really surprised they liked the leaves as much as they did. Especially Season.
After we raked the leaves we took them to the dump in Grandpa's truck. This is the very FAVORITEST activity of the kids. They ask to go to the dump ALL the time. It was fun to go as a family.
Thursday John and I got to go to the Temple. Always a nice date.
Friday we hung out and watched Brave as a family. I liked it.
Saturday I had my Turkey Trot, Temple Babysitting for our ward, John got to go to the Aggie Basketball game after watching the Football game on the computer. Goooo Aggies again! And I worked on my lesson for the next day.
Sunday ( Disclaimer: I write this for my own record, not to boast. I could NOT do all this without the the help of Angels and my INCREDIBLE husband supporting me in EVERY way possible. )
7:00 AM Ward Council.
9:00 AM church ( I got to teach this day. I love teaching.)
12:00 Choir
12:30 Bishop's Youth Council
1:30 YW Presidency Meeting
3:00 my parents came down to see my sister Sarah's voice recital. We had dinner and hung out for a bit.
6:00 Sarah's Recital which I accompanied. She did a wonderful job! I was so grateful to have a piano this time around so I could practice and not embarrass her!
7:00 Spend some time at John's parents.
8:30 Crash in bed. Seriously we were soooooo tired!!!!!
This Staycation was much needed. It was the last time John would be able to take off before the VERY busy holiday season where he often works 15+ hours a day. Hopefully it will help us get through the next month and a half.
Single Parenthood, here I come till January. At least I'm more prepared this year. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment