Monday, February 24, 2014

November 2013

Well, it's hard for me to remember what happened in November... Here's hoping all these pictures bring back some memories for me. :)


 

Cache was practicing taking pictures


Taking turns holding the baby.

What I found one morning.

One of the Aggie Football games. Cheering on our team. The kids love the games.

First snow. The kids came in our room so excited expecting Santa to come any minute.

Cache with the camera again I think. Lovely.

And another one.

They can't get enough of her. I can't blame them.


Fun with this baby girl.






I love Season's outfit. This is typical her -  Skyview Shirt and a tutu. It was in the month of November we unpacked the tutu. It had been stored away in a box and made it's debut, never to be put away again.




 

















Another creative outfit...







One last day at the park before it's buried in snow.



Pictures of Miss Roo...







 
Somebody sweet left us this yummy surprise. I wish I knew the recipe to these delicious cookies. I want more!!!! ;)
Miss Ruby June turned 3 months old. I love her look in this top picture, with her brother's finger in her ear. She's a pretty patient little thing.




Season wanted to take pictures.
She was trying to do a fishy face. We'll have to work on that one.





Ready to play in some snow.

Love her huge "What's going on" eyes.

Trying to sled at Grandpa's with a little bit of snow.

Poor Cache was getting so frustrated trying to write his letters one night. This is his cute little frustrated face.

All dressed for church



3 AM pictures



One night our power went out for awhile. This was a first for the kids and they did NOT like it. Cache kept telling us to fix it, and Season, just sat pretty silently until she finally stated she was tired and ran to her bed. (We've come to find out, this is a coping mechanism for her. She's the flight, not fight kind, very interesting.)  So anyway, while it was dark we lit some candles and read our scriptures by candle light at the table, and then went to bed. The kids weren't asleep yet when the power came back on and Cache was one Happy Happy kid.




\
Sisters Maybe??? Do you know who is who?

Cuties!

    Just another Morning snuggling in bed.
Season's face haha.








That smile!!!!


Sweet kids


These are funny faces...




Noticing the camera more.




Aggie Baby


Aggie Sisters

Super cold day at the game




Purple Cheeks. Left at halftime it was soooooo cold!
Little cutie

My Sister Sarah's tweets keep making it in the news paper. So funny.
Ruby loves to be swaddled. And those eyes, peer into my soul and make me want to be a better person every day.



Cache's cute Thanksgiving  hand print and poem.


Another picture from Cache.


For Thanksgiving we were with my family in Twin this year. It was a good little trip for us, and we had a great dinner and enjoyed each other's company. Not really any pictures though. :( But good memories. I love all of my family, my side and John's and am so grateful for each of them. I'm also so thankful for Temples and God's sealing power on the earth given through the priesthood holders of Christ's True church enabling us to be with our families forever, not just till death. Such a comfort to know that the end of this life is just the beginning of eternity.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So many great pictures and memories! I love them all, but the shot of Ruby nestled up against your heart and holding tight to your sweater just melt me!