I'm sure our blog is not going to be the only one with these pictures on them, so I guess everyone will just have to live through seeing them more than once.
For those of you not from Cache Valley, here's a little history on our group of friends. John went to school with all of these guys and some of there wives and they've stayed close friends throughout the years. Luckily all of the wives get along and got to be good friends too so we get to hang out with them a lot and we have had some pretty awesome parties.
This time it was our turn to host and we decided to do a Murder Mystery Dinner for our Halloween Party in my classroom. John did a really good job putting it all together. He read through the whole script and knew everything so it would run smoothly since it was everyones first time doing a mystery dinner, but I didn't know anything except for my character. It turned out great, and we found out that we have some pretty darn good actors and actresses as friends, and some weazlers as well. I got swindled out of money more than once! Thanks Alisha! :) We had a blast and everyones came dressed to kill. I have to say that Fabio, the pool boy's, costume is definitely my favorite.
Here are some pictures from the Mystery part of our party.
For those of you not from Cache Valley, here's a little history on our group of friends. John went to school with all of these guys and some of there wives and they've stayed close friends throughout the years. Luckily all of the wives get along and got to be good friends too so we get to hang out with them a lot and we have had some pretty awesome parties.
This time it was our turn to host and we decided to do a Murder Mystery Dinner for our Halloween Party in my classroom. John did a really good job putting it all together. He read through the whole script and knew everything so it would run smoothly since it was everyones first time doing a mystery dinner, but I didn't know anything except for my character. It turned out great, and we found out that we have some pretty darn good actors and actresses as friends, and some weazlers as well. I got swindled out of money more than once! Thanks Alisha! :) We had a blast and everyones came dressed to kill. I have to say that Fabio, the pool boy's, costume is definitely my favorite.
Here are some pictures from the Mystery part of our party.
1 comment:
ANNA!! look at how many posts you just did. you are such a good blogger my friend!!!! :) That mystery dinner looks awesome, good job!!!! Oh I and I will email you those recipes, sorry I forgot ha ha!!!! and I love John's halloween costume.. sweetness!
Post a Comment