Sunday, November 2, 2008

White Pine Lake


All summer long I'd been wanting to go on this hike and finally a couple of weeks ago we went with John's family.
We thought it would only take us a few hours, but it ended up taking us half the day. It was beautiful though and definitely my kind of hike, a little up and down, but mostly FLAT! Don't get me wrong, I like a good mountain climb every once in a while, though I might complain while I'm doing it, but a nature walk is just what the soul needs every once in awhile.
I would definitely reccommend this hike, and if you don't have anybody to go with I would totally go again!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures!

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Anna,
I just saw your blog on Amy's....I didn't know you had one!! Sorry for blogstalking, but it was fun to see what you have been up to!

The Riv's Ride said...

Wow, you have been busy! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I loved the Halloween costumes!

Dave and Alisha said...

gosh you look so cute in these pic:) it looks like a awesome hike we need to go for sure.. when we can work it out and dont have something going on.

julie said...

oh man, don't tell my husband, we never go outdoors. We should though! Beautiful pictures!