Monday, February 16, 2009

A Big Thank You!

To you ladies who helped me out on my YW lesson, Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
The lesson went well except for the excessive Crying I've been blessed with since I've been pregnant. You're comments were perfect. I think these girls could really relate to you all. As I was telling them a little bit about each one of you before I read your responses I realized again, how lucky I am to have such great friends! You guys are amazing and I love you lots and lots. :)

3 comments:

The Riv's Ride said...

Wait...What??? Your pregnant?! I did not know this. Yeah!! Congrats!!
How far along are you...when are you due??

Dave and Alisha said...

I know I didnt leave a comment about your lesson (cause I would be NO help in that area) but sound like you guys have been way busy! When you get a sec let us know we would love to get together and do something.

M and M said...

Anna! I am so excited to hear from you and find out you guys are expecting! Congratulations! Pregnancy is quite the experience, I am so excited for you to go to your 20 week ultrasound... it is amazing! Good luck with everything and keep in touch :)