So, it's been awhile and there are lots of things that I've been wanting to post, but I'm having a hard time finding a second to do it. I'll work backwards on what's been happening.
Last night we got home from a quick Trip to Idaho. We headed up to Boise on Saturday morning, after spending an evening at the Twin Falls temple with my folks, to visit with my Grandparents and go to the USU/BSU Basketball game. Some of you will already know it was a sad game. But still fun to go to. So our Valentines was spent with family and basketball. Luckily I LOVE Aggie basketball. No joke! I even like listening to it on the radio when we can't watch it on TV or of course, better yet, be there. In fact I have at least 1 dream a night about basketball. Weird I know. Anyway, it was a fun day for me.

Ok so this pic is kinda funny. This is Brady Jardine. A player from Twin Falls. He looks kinda like a zombie here. But he's fun to watch in Basketball.
We actually celebrated our Valentines on Thursday the 12 because that's When Ellis Elementary celebrated. We shopped for eachother the night before and then John came for the traditional Valentine Tea and Dance, brought me some gorgeous flowers and hung out with me and the kids for awhile. It's so sweet of him to come. This is his 3rd year being there for me. What a sweetie! Then he said he had to get back and "Get some stuff done". So he left me to finish school and went and got the paint we had been talking about for our basement. I mean, that I had been talking about, for our basement. Our roomie moved out and we will now have a little more space. Loved him, but will love the space more. Anyway, I've been dreaming for a long time about how to make that little studio apartment look nice and it's been looking fine to John already. He's the type that loves white walls. Me, on the other hand grew up in a white wall home and vowed to never have that in my own home. Anyway, he's great and lets me have my way without me even knowing. He'd been painting for two days, when I finally realized what was going on down there. That was a good surprise. What a guy.
2 comments:
Oh how fun! I've been wanting to paint a room in my house too....not a fan of the whiteness either! John is so cute for coming to school!
Hey...We were at the BSU vs. USU game TOO!!!! What are the chances?!?? Sad game for you...GREAT game for US!!! Sorry, but we were rooting for the other team!:) Bummer we didn't run into eachother. How fun would that have been?!?
Glad to hear you had a great Valentine's weekend!
Post a Comment