Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pictures coming soon of...

  • Our brand new bathroom tile! :) yeah no more carpet! Good Job John!
  • Anna's big belly! No joke, it's big, and my favorite daily comment from the 5th grade lovelies is "My you're looking big today Mrs. Swenson." Ahh.. it feels so good! :(
  • A cute little book one of my kiddies made for me. Very Funny!
  • Our strawberry patch! It's coming back! We're way excited! Plus, my chives I thought I killed, the irises, and our new plants, rasberrys, blackberrys, blueberries and grapes. Can you tell I'm excited for a garden and of course SPRING! Let's just not talk about the 6 inches of snow on top of everything right now.
  • And of course Ultra sound pictures. Our little guy looks like he has a pug nose. Hmmmm...

Anyway, all of this will be coming when I find the cord that will plug in our camera. Sorry for the delay. I know you guys check our blog daily for updates! Ha! Ok but seriously. Great pictures coming!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lyn said...

I love what kids say. When I was pregnant, one of my fourth graders said 'Mrs. Belnap, I can see your bellybutton.' So great! I'm excited to see pics.

Lisa said...

I do check your blog everyday. It's about time!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I am waiting also for pics to update my blog. In no hurry though. I am working on a quiet book for Katie before Easter, and need to catch up on her scrapbook before baby comes (300 pics, why do I take so many pics) Yay.