As promised here's a pic of me at 26 weeks. My family came down this last weekend and was given strict instructions from my brother on a mission to get a picture of me so he knew I really was pregnant and not just messing with him.
Needless to say I get a lot of jokes about swallowing a basketball. :)
Really, I've been very blessed throughout this whole pregnancy. I've had ZERO major problems and really have been feeling quite well. I still throw up most mornings and was having a bit of acid reflux ( I think that's how you spell it...) But the DR gave me some great medicine for that and I'm feeling great now.
I do have a hard time touching my toes now, but if I try hard enough can still do it. There's just a little more ache that goes with it. :)
I can honestly say this has been an amazing experience. I love being able to feel the little guy kick and move and try to picture what it's going to be like to have him actually here.
The other day we went to visit Court and Brady and little Cooper and as Court was telling me how everything went I started crying. I just started getting kinda excited to have one of our own. I know I'm a nerd, but little Cooper coming made everything about us having a baby more real.
I can't believe how time has flown. Just 3 more months to go and they are going to be fast months. The last couple of months at school always fly. We're thinking more about what the nursery is going to be like and things we need to get done. So Crazy! But we are so excited!!!
16 comments:
You look so cute prego! I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Being a mom is so much fun. It is a lot of work, but so worth it! Good luck!
You look adorable!
Ah! Anna, you look so cute. I am just in that awkward, "is she chubby or pregnant?" stage, and I can't wait to look REALLY pregnant! You have such a cute belly (ok that sounds like a weird compliment!) and I'm excited to have one! Can't wait to meet your little guy!
you are so cute. How exciting! I can't wait to see his cute little face.
Yay! Updates. Your little tummy is so cute. I remember how excited but a little scared I was for Katy. I hope you show pics of the nursery when you finish. Do you have a theme? I am soo excited for you and your family.
Cute cute Anna! I'm sorry to hear you're still having some throw up yuckiness. I feel for you for sure!! I'm so excited for our kids to be each others first girl and boy friends! :)
Im so so excited for you guys.. and Im sure you will be just like Court and be such a cute good little mom and drop right back down to your size!! Cause you look so good now.. Again let us know when you guys can get together before everything gets crazy for you.
okay...you are seriously so cute! I love your belly!! Can't wait to see the final product:)
I always knew you'd be a cute pregnant lady :)
You make such a pretty pregnant lady! I'm going to try to remember to call you in the next day or two, so call me if I forget! Or call me anyway cause you love me so much.
We can't wait!! You look so cute! And you were worried about where your baby would go because your so small. Well, your still really small and look amazing.
We cannot wait to see what you two created...
You look so cute! It's going so fast, it seems like I just barely found out you were pregnant. Congrats on having a baby boy!
So what are your plans after the baby...will you go back to teaching the next year or stay home? Is your hubby done with school?
The quiet book is a lot of work...so getting started now is a good idea. Especially how busy life is after the baby comes. It will be a while before he plays with it, but time goes by really fast too. If I could do it all over again I would do one page at a time and pace myself...I just didn't have a sewing machine or new how to use one :)
Hey Anna! I found your blog through Laci's! It's been a while since we've seen you guys.It was a bummer not getting together for conference! I can't believe how cute you look with your belly! I'll have to have Cam get your email from John so I can add you guys to our blog, cause it's private! Then, we can keep in touch more often.
Yipee! Anna is having a little boy. I am so excited for you! Doing the one thing I can't do (have a baby boy:) I hope to see you all soon. I love you! Oh and you look great pregnant!
Post a Comment