Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Graduate


After a little bit of convincing, John walked for his graduation a week ago today. He double majored in Business Finance and Economics. I'm so proud of him! He's worked so hard and just found out he got a 4.0 for this semester, even with some pretty tough and time consuming classes. One of which he finished in two days. Ha Ha! You gotta love the On-line courses. :) He now makes "back when I was in college..." jokes and feels a little less stressed. We're excited for the next step in our lives and no more tuition payments. But we will miss the free Aggie basketball and football games. Don' t worry we won't stop supporting, we'll just have to pay now. :(
Anyway, I took a few pictures and then my camera died, luckily we had family there and could use their cameras.
Also, quick notice. I am much bigger than my last post! So enjoy Prego Anna at 30 weeks and Graduate John.










4 comments:

Dave and Alisha said...

Congrats John!! Im jealous of you guys being done with school.. but well get there someday right.

Andy and Mallory: said...

Congratulations!! Now you guys can buy the lot next to our house!! You still look way good Anna. We can't wait to meet baby Swenny.

katrina said...

You are so cute! I'm coming to Utah May 30 and I want to get together with you for lunch. Could I bring you lunch at school sometime?

Chase and Nahomi said...

congrats john!! and anna you look so cute prego!