So Cache's two month mark was yesterday! As ridiculous as it sounds... He's getting so big and it's a little sad!
This is why it is ridiculous...
Last doctors appt. Circumcision and Two Month appt on Thursday July 9th, (Cache's Original due Date)
Weight: 6 lbs 1 oz
They didn't measure his length. Don't know why, and they didn't tell us what percentile he's in. I'm guessing -12%.
This is why it is ridiculous...
Last doctors appt. Circumcision and Two Month appt on Thursday July 9th, (Cache's Original due Date)
Weight: 6 lbs 1 oz
They didn't measure his length. Don't know why, and they didn't tell us what percentile he's in. I'm guessing -12%.
Still he is growing so fast. To me anyway, even though he is still in his premie clothes and newborn diapers i we fold them down a little :)
A little update medically... He's doing great. All stitches were disolvable from the surgery. He's not in any pain anymore and his intestines are working great.
Cache is actually quite strong. He can lift his head really well and has an amazingly strong kick.
He's just starting to stay awake long enough to enjoy some tummy time.
He's already learned how to fake cry which he now uses just about every time we change his diaper! I was so surprised the first time I realized it. It must be a natural instinct.
Cache enjoys car rides and going for walks in his stroller.
He's finally starting to sleep in his bed more than ours.
And he's so stinkin cute! So you can see for yourself...Here are a few pics.
I love his folded hands.
This bassinet has been through 3 generations now. John's Dad slept in it. Then John. And now Cache.
This is my favorite outift on Cache. He doesn't have much more than onesies in Premie size so anything a little different I'm a fan of.
My two favorite guys. A little less lively here, but still so darn cute!
Enjoying tummy time at 2 months old.
2 comments:
Wish I was there to enjoy him! But in less than a month I'll get to hold him. We miss you guys and are excited for you new ride. I am shooting for the name of "blue steel"
Man is he cute! I still think that he looks SO much like his momma, but you have got to love those father/son pictures!
Post a Comment