Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our new ride

This is the newest addition to our family as of yesterday. I had my 1996 red Chevy Blazer since right after my mission. It was such a good car and got me to and from Twin and Provo more times than I could even count. We went on several Jackson trips, and a trip to Portland, OR. It was such a good car and I will really miss it. However, after putting 50,000 miles on it, it had a nasty oil leak, the brakes were starting to go out and it was questionable whether it would pass inspection this year, so we traded it in for this.

This is a 2002 Honda CRV with only 40,000 miles on it! It's in excellent condition. We got it for a great deal! Wahooo!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I totally want one of those...it must be the "new moms" in us that make us want a cute mom car! haha, LOVE it! And such low miles!

Andy and Mallory: said...

So cute! I love it. And Honda's will last forever. We really need to come see you guys. Cache is so cute. He looks a lot like John.

Danielle Prince (Mingo) said...

New Cars are so exciting! We did the same thing when Morgan was on the way. Needed a car I could trust and an SUV for winter. Prepare yourself now for going back. The nice part is you will have had 4 months. I went back after 7 weeks, and I didn't have enough time to recover. I paid for it until school was out. It is just a big adjustment, and when I went back Morgan was only sleeping 2 hours at a time. I am lucky that she stays with grandma when I work so I know she's in good hands, but it is still hard. The easy thing is that you are so busy in a classroom you don't think about being away as much. Keep yourself busy!!! Email me at danimingo@hotmail.com if you need anything. I think we both teach 4th grade!

Lisa said...

Hello new mommy! You look fantastic! Nice car too. ;)