Cache's 5 month Specialties
- I'm Finally Smiling... Lots! :)
- Focusing on faces
- Sleeping through the night!!! (Most of the time.)
- More tummy time but I still don't love it
- 0-3s and 3-6s
- 14 1/2 pounds
- I rolled over for the first time yesterday! While mom was at work, but haven't done it since and now mom wants to cry!
- 6 oz bottles
- Giggles
- Holding Mom and Dad's hand as they feed me
- Done Nursing :(
BeautifulHandsome Blue eyes- Eating toes, with help
- First words "myaaam" That's right I totally say mom! At least it sounds like it to her. :)
- Finding my voice! Talking ALL the time!
- Only crying when something is REALLY wrong
- Lovin' Aggie football, Soon to be Aggie basketball
- Lovin' the car
- Swimming
- Kisses
- Sucking my thumb
- Bald except for one little tuft on the top of my head, but growing hair back
- Most people say I look just like Daddy but have Mommy's eyes.
- Sleepin' in the bassinet right next to Mommy (she has separation anxiety)
- Wearing size 1 diapers, mostly because mom bought too many. Anybody need some?
6 comments:
Aw! So cute! Funny, I have tons of size one diapers too...thought we'd be ready for those a bit earlier! We can fold the top and use them on Will, but newborn size just works a bit better. Looks like we'll stock up on those for now and save the 1s for later! Cache looks great-- getting SO big!
Wow he is getting so big.. I want to see him in person!
Wow, Anna is that the same baby!! He looks totally different now. Looks like he is bulking up, which is great! How is it going back to work? It was SO hard for me, but if you get a system the works, that is awesome! I want to go to Logan sometime and see your baby and Courtney's baby!
Oh he is cute! And getting so big!
Wow, chunk chunk. Konrad is so over turning over too. He only did it once. Sometimes I think...does he really know how? Ah-well. I loved your list of personality traits, what a little cutie.
He's changing so fast! I totally understand the separation anxiety...why are we like that? I'm glad to hear he's an aggie fan!
Post a Comment