I got my vacation! We went to Reno for the WAC tournament and had a ton of Fun! I had never been to Reno before and was expecting a place like Wendover so when I saw this:
I was amazed! Reno is actually a pretty cool little city! We went to watch the Aggies of Course! Their last game was SO sad! We still love us some Aggie basketball though! We went golfing, drove to Lake Tahoe! So snowy! But still way pretty! Ate at the Smokin' Gecko, several times. Won some stuffed Animals at the Midway at Circus Circus. Went to a Cool Man Made little community in Sparks, and went on a 2 mile walk around the Lake there. Went to the Biggest Sports Store Ever! Watched on as Cache quickly became the center of attention EVERYWHERE we went. Drove 8 hours both ways!
Here are a few pics from our trip.
Here are a few pics from our trip.
2 comments:
That sounds like fun! Joe Barnard texted me and said he saw you there, at a restaruant. I don't know if you remember him, Nathan's friend you went out with once or twice.
Glad you had a good time!
What a nice trip! Glad you got a vacation.
Post a Comment