Monday, June 21, 2010

101- 51 Things to Do This Summer!

I hate making lists. Or so I told John one time when we were playing a game with his family. He was sure I liked making lists and was surprised he didn't know me as well as he thought. I have since realized I actually do like making lists. He actually knew me better than I knew myself. I love him for that!

I realized I liked making lists when I started this particular list about a week or so ago. Some of the things on this list are goals.

  1. Hike Juniper
  2. Hike ? (not sure where yet)
  3. Hike ?
  4. Hike ?
  5. Hike?
  6. Swim
  7. Float the Oneida
  8. Camp
  9. Go to Summerfest
  10. Eat Sno Cones
  11. Go to a rodeo
  12. Go to a concert
  13. Ride Bikes around Bear Lake
  14. Go to the Cruise-in
  15. Make Jam
  16. Go on a Picnic
  17. Fly Kites
  18. Play Croquet
  19. BBQ
  20. Golf
  21. Go to the County Fair
  22. Go to Days of '47
  23. Go to the Zoo
  24. Play Bocci Ball
  25. Roast Marshmallows
  26. Roast Hot Dogs
  27. Go Horse back Riding
  28. Go Rafting
  29. Go to Yellowstone
  30. Hike Craters of the Moon
  31. Go to a Drive-In Movie
  32. Eat from our Garden
  33. Go Garage Sale-ing
  34. Play in the Park
  35. Watch John's Softball Tournament
  36. Lose 10 lbs
  37. Go to Lava Hot Springs
  38. Throw a Minute to Win It party
  39. Watch fireworks
  40. Go to a parade
  41. Go to Lagoon
  42. Go to Boondocks
  43. Go to a Real Salt Lake game
  44. Go boating
  45. Make Bread/Rolls
  46. Go to a Demo Derby
  47. Watch the Trailer Races
  48. Put together a Puzzle
  49. Play Mini-Golf
  50. Go Bowling
This is where I got stuck. I'm sure there are more things to do, my creative brain just stopped there.

If you have any ideas! Please let me know!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Um, I don't see "Visit Lisa" anywhere on there . . .

Annie said...

Great list! I may steal some of these :) Don't forget Raspberry Days at Bear Lake or Swiss Days in Heber.

Ash said...

I don't see visit Ashlee either! Plus you need to go to craters of the moon now or next spring. It's way to hot any later. Like fry eggs on rocks hot. No fun.

julie said...

so I was going to say, "51. Visit Julie." I can see that I'm not the only one with that idea. But it still applies...hey..and those other girls need to visit me too!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't know that you were a hiker. p.s. I live next to Lava #37, so you better visit!!!!

Emily said...

Thanks for all the good ideas! Only, have of them made me miss Logan :(
Your little guy is such a cutie!

Molly Rivera said...

Come to Pocatello and visit me!!!! :-)

Condie Family said...

Garrett and I would like to be included in some of these adventures. Ok? Good.

Traci said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy! Fun. You know we'll be home soon you can add us on the list of people to visit :)

Andy and Mallory: said...

Wow! What a list. I hope we get invited to some of those activities. We'll definitely invite you to go boating.