I didn't think I was going to do another update until he was 18 months, but there's just too much I don't want to forget.
Some pictures of Cache with his Teddy...
Some pictures of Cache with his Teddy...
He doesn't lie down with it anymore.
John says this is his favorite age for Cache. He is so interactive and his little personality is popping out.
He is still very good natured, but he does let you know when he is frustrated now. In fact as he is crying he is telling us all about why he's not happy. In a completely different language of course. It's hard not to chuckle a little at his explanations.
He is furniture walking still and has yet to stand on his own for any length of time, though we are sure he is capable.
He knows the word no, but is testing his limits more and more. His favorite place is the bookshelf( I thought I had a picture at the shelf, but I can't find it.) He loves books!
He loves to grab one of John's hands and one of mine and make us clap. He thinks it's so funny.
He has the cutest little laugh, and fake laugh. Whenever he hears us laugh he brings out his fake laugh.
He is doing much better eating. However, he still doesn't love fruit. I have to trick him to get him to eat it. I can't get him to drink juice either. We're still trying though. Sweet things still aren't his favorite. Again, I'm not complaining about that at all, we just think it's a little strange. :)
Cache is still taking 2 naps a day on average. He is sleeping through the night again in his own bed! Yeah!!!
Since I've been home Cache has become even more of a Momma's boy. He grabs my legs and holds on until I pick him up. If I leave the room he follows me. He's still a pretty good cuddler and loves to give me hugs, and sometimes I'll get a wet slobbery kiss. He hesitates before he goes to other people more than before, but he will still go. When I leave the room he gets upset, but does calm down and is still easily distracted. We haven't left him with anyone other than family yet, besides when I was working, but I'm sure he would do fine if we did.
He loves to play with his daddy. Dadda is the word we hear most often and he gets soooo excited when daddy come home.
Cache still loves water and his baths.
He's not as afraid of the grass anymore so we have to watch him a little more carefully when we're out. He's fascinated with the rocks in our yard and loves to put them in his mouth. Love that!
He is as spoiled as ever by grandparents and aunts and uncles. He enjoys every second with them. He definitely needs a cousin! ;)
Church is a joke! Sacrament Meeting is fine, but after that... I really do understand why people say they get nothing out of Sunday School, or Relief Society and Priesthood. I've stopped bringing my scriptures with me. I never get to open them and it's just one more heavy thing to carry. Every once in a while Cache will fall asleep and we get to enjoy a good lesson. Yesterday was one of those days and I was so glad we were there. Sunday School was truly inspiring. I only got 10 minutes into Relief Society before Cache leaked out his diaper though. He didn't cry of course so I didn't notice until my lap was soaked. So funny!
Our little guy is just soooo much fun! He's easy to take with us wherever we go and we hate to leave him! I'm getting better with the separation anxiety thing, but it's still hard to be away for long periods of time. He's just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment