Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ridiculous

A couple mornings ago I woke up at 3:00 am to the sound of my awesome husband getting up to take care of my crying baby. No, I didn't hear the crying baby. Don't know why. 5 minutes later Cache was asleep again in John's arms in the rocker and several hours later I was still awake thinking about these things:
  • make frozen dinners - lasagna, Broccoli chicken, chicken crescents
  • make rolls, cinnamon rolls
  • water yard
  • get fertilizer
  • call VT girls
  • John's HT families
  • bug spray
  • temple
  • baby sitting book
Half of these things won't make sense to you as they don't make sense to me, but that is what I ended up writing down so I could eventually get back to sleep.

I have started on the list though.

This morning Cache woke up at 6:30 am. Much better than 3. This time I heard him and brought him in bed with us to see if he would maybe go back to bed for at least another hour and we could keep sleeping. But.... here I am typing up a ridiculous blog because that's all I could think about while Cache is asleep in my bed.

Why?

No comments: