We spent our Labor Day weekend in Twin Falls and it was a great little vacation. Cache got lots of play time with Grandma and Grandpa. I got lots of rest time and John even got a little golfing in. We spent some time at the Twin Falls County Fair, Swimming at Sligars, watching football, and Dad was able to help me with a website I'm trying to update for the pumpkin walk. I felt better this weekend than I have in a month. I only threw up once in the morning each day instead of 3 times. It was great!
We also got a new camera about a week ago and have been trying to make up for lost time. Here's some pics of the weekend:
Cache has a love/hate relationship with the vacuum. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. Lately he just follows it around so he can keep and eye on it whenever we vacuum, but this time Grandma let him help. Later on he found the vacuum in the closet and tried to drag it out so he could vacuum again.
Cache and Daddy rode the Carousel at the Fair. Cache enjoyed it so much more than the last time we tried it. The sun's in his face there so you can't really tell.
Cache and Grandma Barbie swung on the backyard swing. I love how he's looking up at her. So cute.
Grandpa had to get a BSU shirt on Cache. This will be the only time he is seen wearing one. Hopefully. :)
Family Picture at the Petting zoo. This is the best picture I have of my belly as well. That's me at the end of 14 weeks.
Cache LOVED the petting zoo! Not so sure the animals loved him after he poked them in the eyes, pulled their hair, and stuck his finger up their noses.
Cache's whole world has opened up since he started to walk. He absolutely loves it and it's so fun to watch him.
Cache's first time eating corn right on the cob. He had fun! A little messy, but fun!
Cache and Grandpa Jim on the Swing. Cache really likes the swing.
Thanks for the Great weekend Mom and Dad! It was good to come home!
We also got a new camera about a week ago and have been trying to make up for lost time. Here's some pics of the weekend:
Thanks for the Great weekend Mom and Dad! It was good to come home!
2 comments:
First of all, you do not look big at all!
Second of all, I wish I could have gone to the fair with you! The memories! Peter thought it was pretty funny that I was pining for the Twin Falls County Fair. I explained that it's a big event in Twin. He thinks it's the only event. He may be right. :)
What do you have against Boise state? I missed the fair this year too I was way sad.
Post a Comment