I know the feeling! I was in the nursery on sunday, i was reading the Book the carrot seed to a girl and started crying.. So emotional! Cant wait for my cute little niece to be here! Love you guys!
Shoot that is pretty sad. We've been off cable, besides the basic 20 channels for over 2 years now. It's been hard, but nice cause we save so much money and TIME! But then, randomly about a month ago we got cable again! We're thinking the cable company just messed up and we're just waiting until they fix it :)
I was totally bummed we werent going to have cable at our new house. Then we ended up getting a great deal for 25 a month for 60 channels. Now that we have it I wish we didnt. We never watch tv and all the shows I do watch I have to online because I cannot have my life revolve around the times the shows I like are on.. Anyways check out a few of the sites I have been able to keep up on my shows with. CW has there own Website. ABC and hulu... :) No one really needs it anymore its great you can watch whenever you have time :)
5 comments:
I know the feeling! I was in the nursery on sunday, i was reading the Book the carrot seed to a girl and started crying.. So emotional! Cant wait for my cute little niece to be here! Love you guys!
I would cry if we had to get rid of cable and I'm not pregnant! Ha Ha. I think that you are perfectly justified in crying.
Shoot that is pretty sad. We've been off cable, besides the basic 20 channels for over 2 years now. It's been hard, but nice cause we save so much money and TIME! But then, randomly about a month ago we got cable again! We're thinking the cable company just messed up and we're just waiting until they fix it :)
It is just hormones! I cry over anything and everything. And I am not a crier. Good luck! BTW, hulu is awesome to make up for no cable. :)
I was totally bummed we werent going to have cable at our new house. Then we ended up getting a great deal for 25 a month for 60 channels. Now that we have it I wish we didnt. We never watch tv and all the shows I do watch I have to online because I cannot have my life revolve around the times the shows I like are on.. Anyways check out a few of the sites I have been able to keep up on my shows with. CW has there own Website. ABC and hulu... :) No one really needs it anymore its great you can watch whenever you have time :)
Post a Comment