I just wanted to send out a great big THANKS! To everyone for their Birthday wishes! I'm sure that is just another perk of actually getting a facebook account this year. :) I really felt so loved!
I was completely spoiled by my sweet husband and family and in-laws. And I really do feel 1 year older and wiser too! Yep, I have no problem this year with admitting either! :)
Birthday and 19 week belly shot.
Not the best picture of me, but they are few and far between lately. Ah... the joys of pregnancy. :)
I was completely spoiled by my sweet husband and family and in-laws. And I really do feel 1 year older and wiser too! Yep, I have no problem this year with admitting either! :)
Not the best picture of me, but they are few and far between lately. Ah... the joys of pregnancy. :)
4 comments:
You look so pretty!!! And that is the cutest little pregnancy belly.
Sorry that my birthday greeting was so lame. I will make it up to you. ;)
I just looked at the picture and thought, WoW! she is so cute, how does she do pregnancy that well? Happy Birthday!!
I agree....you are so cute! Happy Birthday!!! 28!! You are lucky that you still look 19...I can only wish about looking like that now...ah well. Cute shirt too. Glad you got spoiled...you deserve it!
You have a facebook? Didn't know. I think you look adorable in that picture. It was so nice of you guys to stop by. Made my Sunday
Post a Comment