There's a little 10 minute inspirations book that I read out of occasionally. The last one I read was about timing. Timing seems to be something I am in constant need to learn about. Particularly, the Lord's timing vs Mine. I have been so very blessed in my life with everything I need and more. And yet most of it has not happened when I planned or expected.
I'm continually realizing the blessings coming from having served a mission and I had NOT planned on ever going on one.
The way and time in which I found and married my cute hubby was not what I had envisioned, but it was even more perfect!
Our sweet boy, Cache came after a year of trying and then unexpectedly 2 months early with 15 teaching days left in the school year. He was suppose to come during my summer break, so no stress there. :) Again, the Lord had something else in mind, we still don't truly understand all the reasons for this but are so thrilled to have a healthy happy boy.
The work situation for our little family has been a constant matter of prayer for at least 2 years now and we still don't know what the Lord has in store for us. We believe in the pattern though and so we know good things will come, at the right TIME.
Our newest little one was a bit of a surprise at first, but not an unwelcome one. We are reminded over and over that we are part of a much greater plan.
I was reminded yesterday at how.... eventful our lives have been. Our morning started out with devastating news and the day ended with sorrowing but hopeful hearts. We are looking towards a loving Heavenly Father's all-knowing and understanding plan and timing. I'm grateful yesterday was Sunday and that we were able to spend the day at church and with family reinforcing what we already know of the blessings of the gospel.
*This post is not meant to alarm or to worry anyone, it's merely just a reflection. We are all ok.:)
Here are some pictures of what going on now in our lives.
I'm continually realizing the blessings coming from having served a mission and I had NOT planned on ever going on one.
The way and time in which I found and married my cute hubby was not what I had envisioned, but it was even more perfect!
Our sweet boy, Cache came after a year of trying and then unexpectedly 2 months early with 15 teaching days left in the school year. He was suppose to come during my summer break, so no stress there. :) Again, the Lord had something else in mind, we still don't truly understand all the reasons for this but are so thrilled to have a healthy happy boy.
The work situation for our little family has been a constant matter of prayer for at least 2 years now and we still don't know what the Lord has in store for us. We believe in the pattern though and so we know good things will come, at the right TIME.
Our newest little one was a bit of a surprise at first, but not an unwelcome one. We are reminded over and over that we are part of a much greater plan.
I was reminded yesterday at how.... eventful our lives have been. Our morning started out with devastating news and the day ended with sorrowing but hopeful hearts. We are looking towards a loving Heavenly Father's all-knowing and understanding plan and timing. I'm grateful yesterday was Sunday and that we were able to spend the day at church and with family reinforcing what we already know of the blessings of the gospel.
*This post is not meant to alarm or to worry anyone, it's merely just a reflection. We are all ok.:)
Here are some pictures of what going on now in our lives.
1 comment:
You always have such an amazing attitude Anna.
Cache's curls are sure cute!
Post a Comment