December 23rd was our 4th Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 4 Years! They have been the best ever with my best friend. Our celebrations haven't been that great over the last few years. John always has to work up until Christmas at UPS and having a little one and being pregnant have put a stop to fun getaways but we've always been able to reflect on the good times and the not so good and end the day grateful that we've been able to spend them all together. I sure love my man. He's the best daddy and husband I could have ever hoped for. He works so hard for our family and comes home after those 14 to 16 hour days ready to play and enjoy our company. I still don't know how he does it, but I'm grateful. My pregnancy hormones are kicking in and I'm starting to get teary eyed just thinking about it so I'll move on to pictures and what we did to celebrate this year.
We had dinner with John's family at Maddox. It was delicious and so fun to be with them. Love you guys!
Then Cache got to see Santa finally. He wouldn't have had a problem if the kid in front of us in line hadn't freaked out when he saw Santa. Cache didn't really freak out but he wouldn't stay on his lap so John got to be in the picture too.
Playing with the Lights at Willard Bay. We were waiting in line to go on a Horse Drawn hay ride to see the lights but there were too many people when we went and John had to get back to work so we just ended up driving through. Next year though we'll go earlier on in the month and be able to ride through. It looked way fun.
And finally a semi decent family picture. We really struggle getting those.
Oh and one fun surprise for our Anniversary was that we won the KVNU daily anniversary drawing which is flowers and $25 towards a picture shoot. Maybe we'll actually have some professional pictures taken of us one day. That would be nice. :)



2 comments:
Very nice family picture!!
cute pictures! Aren't December weddings and anniversaries fun? They are magical (even though its always a crazy time of year to celebrate. Ours is in December too) Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to your cute family :)
Post a Comment