I woke up this morning with contractions about 1 1/2 minutes apart. I was still in bed and I counted 5 times till I called my mom. I wasn't so much freaking out as just curious about it. I didn't ever feel contractions with my first pregnancy until I was given pitosin (sp?) to help my labor start. I also knew that regular contractions with less than 3 minutes in between wasn't necessarily a good sign. Luckily I had a scheduled dr appt today. He told me to just watch the contractions and if they got to be so strong they took my breath away then to come in.
May I remind you I'm only 27 Weeks. Yeah. Everything's fine but there was a moment of panic when I thought I could be having this little girl even earlier than I had Cache (31 weeks). Now I'm not as worried but I am being much more cautious about the stress I'm putting my body under. I've been having a hard time bending over lately so I make sure I'm kneeling if I have to pick up anything, or should I say everything since I have a toddler (ha ha). I also called my lovely sister to come help me clean my house. :) It's sparkling now. :) Thanks Sarah! Love you!
Still I wouldn't mind a thought or prayer to help this baby bake a little longer, like at least 34 weeks this time. Yeah, that would be nice!
6 comments:
sending many a long-pregnancy wish your way! If I could give you a few days of my typically-overdue pregnancies, I promise I would. :)
You're definitely in my prayers Anna. Lets let her cook a little longer :)
That is so scary. I did the same thing with this pregnancy. It is not fun. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
You are definitely in my prayers. That Cache is so stinking cute. I'm excited for the El something Duendes tonight. They're hard work might actually pay off.
Well Im glad this didnt end by saying you had her, I wouldnt have been suprised since thats how it was with Cache.
But really good luck well keep you in our prays for sure.
You may NOT have this baby until after your shower!
And you are absolutely in our prayers.
Love you!
Post a Comment