Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Air Conditioning!

We just turned on the AC for the first time and I'm sooooooooooooooo glad we have it! In our last house we didn't have it and I would get ornery around bed time just thinking about having to sleep in my own sweat.

Oh man! This is gonna be a good summer!

2 comments:

Brit and Brady said...

Hey Swensons! Season is so cute and I love her name! Cache is so big now. I hope everything is going great for you guys and John is enjoying his UPS job and you are enjoying being mom.

Traci said...

I'm not even going to start with how jealous I am. I'm pretty sure right now our house is hotter than it is outside!
No fun. Hahah, doing anything in your own sweat is not fun. Sounds like we're going to be visiting you soon :)