Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My 1/2 year Old!

Dear Parents,

Today I am 6 months old. I know, you can hardly believe it. Let's see. Some things about me that you don't want to forget might be....
 (Stats coming on Friday after my doctor appointmet)

  I'm still in the learning stages of rolling over. I thought I had it all figured out, but then, I seem to have forgotten how to go from my tummy to back sometimes. Weird I know. And occasionally I get worked up enough to go from my back to tummy but most of the time can't seem to swing my body enough. I'll get it though.



I'm getting pretty good at the tripod sit. Sometimes I fall on my face, but it doesn't really bother me.

Thanks for taking me outside lots. It's one of my favorite places to be. I'm usually the happiest and most content there.


I have a new favorite toy. My Marine Bear beanie baby. It feels so soft, is just the right size, it makes me think of my Uncle Matt serving overseas right now, and I just love chewing on it.

Speaking of toys, I really do love playing with just about anything, so if you could just make sure I always have something in my hands that would be great.

Oh, and don't EVER leave home without my Binki again. I hope you learned your lesson at church last Sunday.

It's a good thing I don't mind my carseat because it seems like I am ALWAYS in it!



I love music just like my big brother did. I stop whatever it is I'm doing to find the source. Unless of course, I'm really mad. Then nothing can distract me from what it is I'm trying to get. But some of my favorite songs are "Skidamarinky Dinky Do", and "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam"



I love to talk. And I love it when people talk to me.


I love when Daddy comes home and calls me his girlfriend. It makes me smile and giggle.


Cache is still so entertaining to watch. Sometimes I wish he'd stop poking me in the eye though. And why doesn't he like it when I try to hug him or give him my big open mouth kisses? I just think he is the best big brother though.

Mom, I  know I thought about letting you have your way for a couple weeks and sleep through the night. But after trying out the whole 8 hours of sleep thing, I've decided I like waking up halfway through and eating in the middle of the night more. Sorry,  you'll just have to deal with it for a little longer. Maybe you should listen to Dad and let me sleep in my crib now. Or maybe not, I guess I don't really like to be alone most of the time. I also know you have separation anxiety. You really need to work on that.



Oh and Please, Please figure out what it is you are eating that makes me have such bad diarhea! Seriously, would it be that hard to give up all the cake, cookies, ice cream, dairy, chocolate, soda and chips? Also, could you please stick to the one new solid food a week rule. I like the new baby food, but it's a little hard on my tummy I think too.


You really should put me in my swing more when I'm upset. I really like the swing.


I love my cousin Grahm. I love to hold his hand. And I'm way excited for my baby girl cousin to come! Soon hopefully. :)


Swimming at the Ogden Aquatic Center was AWESOME too. I loved that. I even handled the coolness better than Cache! I really just love water.

My hair is starting to grow back I think, but I'm still gonna keep you guessing as to what color it will be.

About my name, I think I like it. Most of the time people say how cool and unique it is, but every once in awhile I get a  "Huh, where'd they come up with that. " Oh well.

Well, Mom and Dad, it's been an interesting 6 months. I've learned a lot, and am enjoying my time on this Earth and in this family a bit more than at the beginning. You all are still a bit weird but I still love you and know you all love me.

Love, Season

  

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's gorgeous Anna! And I loved reading about Season's life from Season herself. Keep it coming. We miss you all!