On the 15th Lil' Sis turned 7 months old.
She likes gnawing on apples.(Maybe I took too many pictures of this???)
She likes sitting up and playing with her toys... or paper... or plastic... or remotes... or cameras... or cell phones... or Cache's shoes. (Yuck! And SICK! And I promise that was only once when I wasn't looking!)
I never believed it when people would say little girls will just sit and play without having to be entertained non stop all day long.
Here's the proof.
She likes the camera. Already a little DIVA!
She likes the outdoors.
She does quite well eating all kinds of baby foods right now. So far she's tried rice cereal of course, bananas, apple sauce, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, and carrots.
She will not take a bottle! Ugh!
She will not sleep through the night! Ugh! Ugh!
She will take several naps, although lately they've only been 20 min long. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
She can scream like nobodies business!
She has an awesome laugh that at times sounds just like Cache.
She has completely forgotten how to roll. Weird! But has started scooting backwards and would probably make it across the room if I let her.
She loves listening to music.
She loves watching TV. Oops!
She wants to eat everything we are eating. She may have tried a donut that Papa Swenson gave her when I wasn't looking and loved it.
She loves it when we clap for her.
And she is just getting so so big, but staying little at the same time. Compared to some of her friends around her age, she is the smallest.
And she is just getting so so big, but staying little at the same time. Compared to some of her friends around her age, she is the smallest.
She knows how to keep us smilin', and drive us a little bit crazy at the same time.
Such a girl right?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment