This is my annual "Fall" post.
If you didn't know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall! Especially in Cache Valley! And since today is the first official day of Fall I had to give it a shout out!
It's kinda sad that I don't have my decorations up yet, but it won't be long. I just have to get them out of the shed and to the new house.
So far I'm loving the cooler weather. Around this time of year I get so excited to wear long sleeve shirts and jeans again. Maybe it's the fact that I wouldn't have to shave as often or that all the new fall fashions are coming out and they're all long sleeved. Not that I ever buy myself any of them. I'm always too afraid to buy new stuff. It's stupid.
Anyhow, I'm excited to go up the canyon and look at all the pretty colors and maybe get family pictures done this fall. I say that every year!
And I'm excited for the Pumpkin Walk as always, though this year I've backed off a lot, but will still be involved a bit.
I'm excited for hot chocolate, Halloween, the 5k run I'm getting ready for. This run will be my first ever, and possibly my last since I hate running so bad!
I'm excited for browns, oranges, reds, and golds,
We're already enjoying football and looking forward to many more games.
I'm excited for Halloween and the new adventure it will be for Cache. I think this year he may actually get into Trick-or-Treating. Of course the dress up part is fun too.
I'm excited to not be pregnant this fall. Maybe I won't be as sick.
I've loved going back to the school and volunteering. It does my heart good to be involved in just a small way in the schools.
Happy Fall Everyone! Hope you enjoy it!
2 comments:
Way to go with the 5k, that sounds awesome!
Whenever you mention the pumpkin walk it brings back so many great memories of "happy days":)
I love fall too!! The colors, the cooler weather, and of course all the decorations!
That's great you're helping out at school, you'll have to tell me more about it one of these days!
Post a Comment