I know some of you were worried that I hadn't posted anything about the pumpkin walk yet... Ha Ha.
This year like I said I scaled WAAAAAAAYYYYYY back and by way back I mean I did hardly anything. The theme was "My Favorite Things" So we did, " My favorite Things About Ellis Elementary". The kids did awesome coming up with costumes, faces and even a few of their favorite pets. They sang the Ellis Eagle song and talked about what they like about Ellis. All of this was organized and put together by the Awesome Fifth Grade teachers at Ellis. I came to help set up but spent most of my time managing the two kids. Oh how things change when you have kids. Anyway, Everyone who put it together did awesome and this year was definitely the fastest set up.
Here are a few, ok maybe lots, of pictures.
![]() |
| Cache and his adorable friend Navi |
![]() |
| Seriously what is my face doing in this picture, and Cache is upset because he can't push those lawnmowers in the scene. So Sad. |
![]() |
| Season, Parx and Trevi. Look at those cute hats those kids are wearing. Season's mom should be cool and buy one for her. |
The Scene
| The reason why it turned out so good. |
| How Season spent much of the Walk. |
| Nice attempt |
| Add caption |
And of Course a Photo Shoot
( Keep in mind that it's not so easy trying to take pictures of two fidgety kids by yourself. I don't think I have one picture of the two of them smiling and looking at the camera at the same time. Oh well.)
| She's so concerned, and he has better things to do. |
| Ahhh! Now that's a good one. |
| Playing with a random soccer ball. He was so nice to share. |
| Playing with a random bat. I'm still not sure which scene he swiped that from, Oops. |
| Yikes. |
| Add caption |
| Wish there was a smile from either of them |
| Not sure what he's trying to tell me. |
| Season's bow seemed to be growing throughout the day. |
| Awww Fall! |
| And of Course some playground shots. |
| Eating a leaf Yummm. |



1 comment:
All your pictures of your kids make me laugh. I go through the same thing every time I try to take a picture of them! But it looks like you had fun, and that's the important part.
Post a Comment