On the 14th, of October that is, I had a grown up birthday. I woke up, got the kids dressed and fed, did some laundry, and lots of house cleaning. I took a break from running that morning, because it was my birthday. John took the day off but still had to go into work that morning, but when he got back I took a shower, he took Cache shopping while I played with my baby, and then we just kinda hung out for the day until my parents and brother drove in from Twin and my sister Sarah came over to celebrate. (run-on sentence? probably.)
John made a DELICIOUS meal, complete with tin foil potatoes, Yummy Grilled Chipotle Lime Chicken and fruit and green salads. We had cake and ice cream, I got spoiled with lots of presents and then we went bowling. It was Cache's first time and we had a lot of fun.
![]() |
| Me and my sweet Sis Sarah. She bought me way too many cute clothes for my birthday and I'm LOVING them. |
![]() |
| Cache's first time bowling. Season I'm pretty sure was asleep at this point. And of course, my awesome husband. Oh and PS, like how I didn't even do my hair that day? Seriously. |
29 feels old, but I've decided to really party it up my last year in my 20s! :)
And so since this is all about ME I thought I'd give you 29 quick facts you may or may not know, or care, about ME.
These are Not in order of importance or interest. Just random. Hmmm... That can be Number 1
- I would like to say that I'm always organized, but I'm not.
- I have bad grammar. Ask my mom, or husband, or any of my old 5th graders. Sad huh!
- I'm a good mom most days.
- I like to read but don't take the time to do it very often.
- I hate to run but take the time to do it every morning. Hmmmm...
- I like veggies.
- I like fruit.
- I could probably be a vegetarian if I didn't like steak so much, when it is cooked to a crisp of course.
- I like to travel but don't do it as often as I like.
- I'm a family gal. I like to be with family almost all of the time.
- I like to be busy, in fact it's usually when I'm the busiest that I can keep my house clean.
- I like to have a clean house.
- I don't mind doing dishes.
- I hate unloading the dishwasher.
- I like to be on time.
- I'm not always on time.
- I have about a 5 degree comfort zone. 67-72.
- I steal other peoples ideas for just about anything I do. Not too much creative thought going on here.
- I used to love the winter but since I've not been snowboarding in probably 5 years I don't so much like it any more.
- Favorite season is fall. But everyone already knew that.
- I'm more of a girly girl myself than I would ever want my daughters to be.
- I like music. Playing Piano, Singing, or just Listening.
- I'm a good friend most of the time.
- I'm usually several years behind in fashion.
- I'm a cuddler.
- I love happy, funny movies.
- I like to serve.
- I like devotionals, firesides, inspiring books, and anything spiritually uplifting.
- I'm not easily offended. Just try me. :)
Happy Birthday to Me! I'm looking forward to this year. :)


1 comment:
#23 - Wrong.
You are a good friend all of the time.
I love you forever for so many reasons.
Post a Comment