Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Health Days
May 12 was Smithfield's Health Days. John and I ran the 5k. Race #7 for me #2 for him. We ran it in 30:35. Our best time yet! :) It was really fun, and I was much less discouraged after this one. My sis watched the kids for us, so after the race we ran home, got cleaned up and brought the kids back for the parade. Both Cache and Season loved it and parades are a lot more fun now that Cache doesn't run out into the road anymore. :) He is a little slow on the Candy Pick Up though. We were constantly having to point the good ones that we wanted out to him. :) Season's favorite part was the horses. We heard a lot of "Neighs" for the rest of the day. Her least favorite part was the sirens at the end. She held onto me for dear life with her head buried in my shoulder during that part. The older the kids get the funner (I know that's not a word but I like it better than "more fun") activities like this become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment