We went to Lagoon with the Allen family.
It was so great to hang out with them. We've missed them since they moved. In fact, every morning I ask Cache what he dreamed about at night, and his response is almost always, "Riley". So sweet!
So, right away we tried the kids out on this whale ride. For parents with small children, take my advice!!!!! Have the first ride be the little slow tug boats and not this ride. Cache loved it, Season, not so much. That was the end of it for her. This picture was taken before it got going. Immediately after, we were the mean parents watching their child scream on the ride. I really wasn't expecting that reaction from her!
 |
| Cute Miles and Riley. |
 |
| Miles, Riley, Cache and Season. I tried to tell Cache to put his arm around her to make her happy. It didn't work. |
 |
| Miles didn't last either in this one. I think he was fine till he heard Season crying. |
The Train was actually something Season did enjoy. She named all the animals and their sounds. Her favorite was the ducks though.
 |
| The Allen Family |
 |
| Swenson Family |
 |
| John and Cache |
Cache loved the rides! He even went on some of the little roller coasters with John and I and had a blast.
 |
| Season and Cache asleep on the walk back to the car. That's Season's hand holding onto Cache's. Cutest thing EVER!!!! |
|
|
|
Thanks Allens!!! We had so much fun and can't wait till our next get together!
No comments:
Post a Comment