Thursday, August 16, 2012

JUNE and JULY

 June was a little busy....

July was even busier....

though the calendar doesn't do it justice. We were only home one complete weekend. The others we were traveling at least Fri and Sat but back for church. Thank Heavens for those Sundays at home!

August is not as busy, but still busier than I suspect it will be in the fall.  Busy is the way I like it! :)


Some of my favorite things so far this summer:
-Playing outside EVERY DAY! :) :) :)
-Swimming not as much as I'd like.
- My Bro's wedding! Wahoo!
- San Fransisco with my favorite man of course.
- Summer Pops!!!! Love Love Loved It! (See post to come)
- Swimming lessons, both times.
- Hot days at the park
-Sno Cones
-The river trail at least once a week.
-Girls Camp (a whole post on this one coming too)
-BBQ's
-Lagoon

It's been a great summer! My kids are at such a fun age. They play really well together, and it's so fun to see what they're going to come up with next. I'd have all my kids that close together if I could just handle the first year better. :)

Things on my to do list still, but maybe not enough time to complete them all, we'll see:
-Camping!!!!! I have camping on the calendar like every other week, but it hasn't worked out once!!!! :( I need to just be determined and make it happen!
-Spend a day at Bear Lake. The last two years I've been dying to take the kids up there. I think they'd have a blast! Must make this happen before it gets too cold.
-Bike around Bear Lake. Need Bikes, and kiddie seats, and lots of time. Hmmmm.... this one might not work this year.
-Jet Ski at Bear Lake. I think I just need to spend a week up there. :)
-Go to Lava Hot Springs! NEVER BEEN!!!! 
-Go on a real hike that I've never done before!!!! Like Juniper or Naomi Peak.
-Even out my tan. Ha Ha! That one's not even realistic. I've got some pretty permanent lines. :)
-Golf at least once more. I'll never get really good if I only go 3 times a summer!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sheesh, that first year! It is the hardest for me. Looks and sounds like such a great summer. I loved reading about Girl's Camp. Those YW are SO blessed to have you! Love you!