This is a few days late because... well... I'm lazy!
I kinda did an overview last week so I haven't felt the real urgency to do a complete review, but I do have to say that we did a good job, saved lots of money, and are sufficiently shamed for having overspent so much in the past.
This was good for me to really focus on what I needed and what I could make instead of just go buy. I'm being more frugal, learning knew things, getting more organized, and wasting less food. I like it!
The month of April is not a spending fast for us. Some
things we are continuing with are little to no eating out, spending $400
on groceries, and meal planning.
Happy saving everyone! :)
2 comments:
Good Job! I love what a month a breaking bad habits can do for my life in all areas. Thanks for the details, you were awesome at this!
I've been loving your spending fast updates! Sorry I haven't commented like I should... but I really have been enjoying it. Good work! You've inspired me to re-evaluate our budget.
Post a Comment