Somewhere in the middle of March we met up with my Sis Kayla and her husband Matt at Hill Air Force Base so Matt could tell us all about the Airplanes. I hadn't been to the Museum there in years, neither had John, but they wanted to be able to take the kids on a little tour.
We met up in the morning. Both kids loved all the planes! We learned lots and the kids did great. At the end we even found where they hid the hands-on kid room and they got to have even more fun! It was a perfect FREE activity! Then we went out to lunch with Kayla and Matt and they spoiled the kids with presents afterwards. It was a perfect way to spend our Saturday! Thanks for suggesting it Matt and Kay! We love you!

1 comment:
How fun! We lived on an airforce base for awhile and it was really fascinating to see all the planes and learn about them. Looks like the kids had a blast! By the way, I don't know if I've ever told you how much I LOVE your header picture of your family! So CUTE!
Post a Comment