Pictures are not in order, but they sum up our Month of May.
![]() |
| Lovin Strawberries |
![]() |
| Now we just need one for John and I. :) |
![]() |
![]() |
| "I'm married!" |
![]() |
| Awesome! |
![]() |
| Ring Around the |
![]() |
| Wagon Ride from our very generous neighbor. This was just a normal day in the neighborhood. The moms and kids hanging out and playing! I love it so much! |
![]() |
| Couldn't resist these rain boots. |
![]() |
| Season is obsessed with them. |
![]() |
| Cute friends |
![]() |
| Just grillin in the rain. |
Bowling! Cache would ask to go bowling every time we'd drive by the bowling alley for the last 3 months. We finally took the kids and they had a great time.
She loves to take pictures now.
![]() |
| Cache is funny. |
![]() |
| Daddy was away for a few days so we made cupcakes for dinner. Yep. I'm a good mom. |
![]() |
| Just Sweet. |
![]() |
| Does anybody remember these? |
![]() |
| Backwards |
![]() |
| What we sent to Daddy. We were all suppose to be blowing him kisses. |
![]() |
| Where she chose to fall asleep after her tantrum. I tried to move her to the couch or hold her, but she threw a fit and ran right back to that spot, where she slept for the next half hour. Whatevs. |
![]() |
| Mmmmm.... Chocolate Ice Cream! |
Health Days Parade
Buffalo Wild Wings.
They LOVED it! After they got over the initial over-stimulation with all the TV's. "Mom, Basketball, no football! No Soccer! No cars! Wow, Golf! I love this place!" ~from both of them.
![]() |
| Being Silly. |
![]() |
| More funny pictures. |
![]() |
| She's cute! |
![]() |
| They're both cute! |
![]() |
| Morning Otter Pops while Cache was at Preschool. |
![]() |
| Last time riding this $3 bike from DI. Something happened after this and the pedal snapped. We got some good use out of it though. |
Good Month!




































No comments:
Post a Comment