Sunday, June 2, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Cache's last day of Preschool for this year was May 22. His Graduation was the 24th.
He LOVED preschool this year. I'm so glad I decided to get him in when he was 3 for several reasons.

1. He has learned to follow directions from other adults much MUCH better.
2. He has been learning more socially acceptable behavior. Like not hugging/tackling all the other kids. :)
3. He got a jump start with academics.
4. He had so much fun being with friends in a learning environment.
5. It gave him something to look forward to and feel proud of that was all his own.

He'll do great next year as well and feel so prepared for kindergarten. I'm super proud of him and his positive, can do attitude.

For his program they sang songs and in one of them Cache got to be a fireman. It's really funny, because we'd practiced and practiced each of the songs and he knew them all so well, but when it came time for the program he didn't sing hardly at all. He just looked around all shy. If you know Cache at all, you know that shyness is NOT one of his normal characteristics. In fact I've noticed the last two times the primary got up in front of the whole congregation to sing in Sacrament meeting he just stood there too, though he knew all the words to those songs as well. Weird!

Anyway, John videoed the whole things, but I got a few still pictures that I'll post here. In a few of them you can see how Cache occupied himself instead of singing.

This lady is probably pointing out his nose picking to her neighbor.

Blurry, but there's that finger again.

His Shy face.

Our little graduate.

Cache and his friend Addison


 Cache helping Miss Angie open his gift to her.


First Day on the Left    Graduation Day on the right.




I think he's grown. A LOT! 
***** Sigh*****

No comments: