Thursday, December 26, 2013

September in Pictures

Ummm.... So It's Dec. Thank Goodness I take lots of pictures, or I'd never remember what happened from day to day. To say I've been busier with 3 kids would be an understatement, but I'm determined to catch up and then STAY caught up! So... here is September in pictures with captions to help me remember. :)

Season is amazing at dressing up. Her imagination is AWESOME! Here she was a "Fairy Gentelman" she says. Mmmmhmm.

Cache ran into a tree. Literally! He was looking at the neighbor and running and hit the tree going full speed. The neighbor ran over and scooped him up and brought him to John while I was at the Relief Society broad cast. This is the picture I received on my phone! I thought he'd been hit by a car or something! Crazy kid!

They adore each other!

That pouty face is so cute to me! And that Hair! :) And her cute little nose. Just everything I guess.

Our Apple Tree produced sooooooo  many apples this year. Way too many. And it is a tall tree, probably having never been trimmed so we couldn't reach more than 2/3 of them. Sad!


We painted our living and dining rooms and kitchen. It really helped to warm up and modernize the house.

This is what I deal with every morning. It does not matter if we comb it at night. Bless leave in conditioner spray. Or she would have dread locks by now.

My baby turned one month.

Aunt Kay Kay made this awesome cocoon. Ruby loved it!!!
Cache started his 2nd year of preschool. He was sooooo excited!

Handsome dude!



One night we had cupcakes for dinner. This is my go to dinner when John isn't going to be home and I'm sad about it. haha.



One day after church when Season was suppose to be napping, she came downstairs looking like this. I was trying to get a picture of the mascara she has on her eye, but got this beauty instead. She really is gorgeous!

Just another morning cuddling on Mom and Dad's bed.

It's hard for me sometimes to see him walk up to the door and wave, so grown up. But at the same time it's exciting to see how much he's learning and growing.

What I do 90 % of  my day, I can't help it!

Lots of selfies. :)

First time french braiding. Still need lots of practice, but I was still proud.

they're the cutest.

She likes tummy time for at least a couple of minutes. :)

Go Aggies!

Just cuddling with my sweet baby some more.

The kids like to cuddle too.

So sweet!

 Skyview Homecoming parade

I trimmed the bottom of Season's hair to even it up. She was devastated. Poor thing.

Skyview Powder Puff Game. Go Aunt Abbey! Her team won!

Season made friends with some of the other girls at Skyview and talked them into giving her one of their Pony Tail holders.


Swenson Girls.

Season getting her hair colored green at a friend's birthday party.
 My Ruby June! She was a baby model for Beauty and a Budget Boutique She makes super cute things. the photography was Kylie Ann Photography. She does a great job.




There's our September.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love it all! The adorable kids, the fun memories, and you look gorgeous! (No surprise there.) I laughed out loud when you mentioned that you've been busier with three kids, and I too take the creative dinner route when Peter isn't home. My go-to is usually something breakfasty like waffles or crepes with lots of sweet toppings. No nutritional value! I'm going to have to try cupcakes soon! ;)