Wednesday, January 22, 2014

October in Pictures

Here's the October Randoms!
Sometimes I look at my baby and think that she is just the cutest thing in the world so I take 1000 pictures of her. So, here are a just a few of those...




Kisses for Sister.
I love how her big bright eyes are always peering over her blanket as she's swaddled.
Sister love




Snuggles with my littles as we watch some morning PBS.
Big yawn for such a little babe.







Now this is just cute because Season was being so adorable. She really loves her baby sis.



Cache took a picture while we were watching LDS General Conference.
I found this gem while I was going through old picture books. Love Love ya Court Girl!
John stayed up late painting one night while I went to bed. He left just this section for me to see when I woke up in the morning. I love him!

We re-did our cabinets in the kitchen, but you've already seen the post on that. :) LOVE IT STILL!

Bath Time. This is how I bath 3 kids at one time.




We still were able to play baseball in the front yard for a long time in October! We loved Fall this year!


My sweet sis came over to help us paint and clean our house and this is how I repay her, with this awesome picture of her in this awesome outfit.  ;)


Season went to a dance class with her cute little friend Brookie!
And this is a picture that the dance teacher took of the two of them. I'm framing this and putting it on her wall. So So Sooooooo Cute!

Thanks to Grandma Barbie, Season gets adored where ever she goes in this coat.

Ruby June was blessed... But she gets her own post, so this is just a sneak peek. :)





I turned 31, and somehow scheduled Ruby's 2 month appointment on my Birthday! Sad day! I've gotten softer with every baby. I would sit and watch Cache get IV's put all over him, in places I never thought they could go. I was a TOUGH mamma then, and never left that kid's side if I didn't have to. But now, with baby #3, I cried when she got her shots. She looked at me like, "What did I do wrong?" And burried her head in my chest with a sad cry, and I bawled harder than she did. I just kept saying, "I promise this will make you healthier and prayed that it was true, and got a peace that all would be ok, and I was doing what I felt was best as a mamma." Oh boy, I sure am a softy. Soooo... This picture is of me, cuddling with my sad baby afterwards. I didn't want to put her down for the rest of the day.








Season learned how to take selfies

We ate lots of Pomegranates

I loved watching my kids play on the swing together one day, as I was sitting inside feeding the babe. This picture makes me long for spring already.

Just some sillies one day.







I finally got some bar stools! $10 each at DI and that cute little rocking chair. After a little bit of Paint they looked perfect in our kitchen! :)

Before and after. I love them!!!!!
First time eating up at that counter on the bar stools. Yay for no more vacuuming up cereal in the mornings!




Cache helping mash bananas for the banana muffins. She's such a good little helper.

I went for my first 
run post baby and loved it. I didn't mine my views either. :)






One of my favorite trees at our house.

My princess shopping buddy while Cache is at preschool. She pretty much gets whatever she wants when we are in the store. How could you say no to her!?!


And.... My Favorite thing EVER... PUMPKIN WALK!
























Someone wanted to take pictures....
And someone didn't...






One day we ran over to the Pumpkin Walk and played a little baseball on the diamonds near by before we went to look at all the scenes. The weather was way too perfect to pass it up.




This is what happens when Daddy comes home from work a little too late.
We LOVED fall in our new house. It was beautiful, and so fun!







No comments: